The M.U.R. #1
Happy Birthday again The M.U.R. !
Let’s discover the pictures of the 5 last days of the street art event which took place in Paris at Blancs Manteaux space in the Marais !
The association The M.U.R. (in French means Modulable, Urbain and Réactif), celebrated its 3 years of activity with a crazy show. This event took place from the 28th of October to the 1st of November 2010. Almost 80 artists were there and the program was busy!
I discovered the“400ml PROJECT” by Gautier Jourdain. A future article will be dedicated to this project which I really enjoyed…
The program was busy as I told you:
1. Presentation of 73 art pieces which have been exposed on The M.U.R. in Oberkampf, Paris 11 during these last 3 years. This is the list of artists who participate:
9ÈME CONCEPT ALEXONE Joan AYRTON BABOU Tarek BENAOUM Gil BENSMANA BLA + C215 Chanoir -1980- Martha COOPER CTINK Michael DE FEO Jasmin DEROME David DOUARD ELLA ET PITR EPSYLON POINT EROSIE FANCIE FABRICE ET JULIEN Jean FAUCHEUR FUITE & VERSUS G Antonio GALLEGO Uriel GOLDBERG HEPHAÏSTOS HERMES HONET HORPHE Pierre HUYGHE INFLUENZA JEF AEROSOL L’ATLAS Laurent KRIEF LE TONE Samuel LANDRE LIGNES ROUGES L’OEIL PARTOO LUDO Anne Laure MAISON MIRE PROJECT MISTER LOLO MISS TIC NICE ART NP77 OBEY OSTA OX PACIFIC PEDRO POCH POPAY PSYCKOZE RCF1 REGIS-R REKO RERO SAFARI SAN SIXO SP38 SUN7 SURFIL SWOON TANC Thierry THEOLIER TITI FROM PARIS Jacques VILLEGLE VLP WK Interact YAZE YZ ZEVS Gérard ZLOTYKAMIEN
2. These artists brought 2 or 3 pieces to put on the walls. So a total of 300 new pieces!
3. 4 huge artworks from the american artists OBEY and WK Interact and of the French FANCIE and ATLAS of a size 8x3m
4. Presentation of « 400ml PROJECT », and exhibition by Gautier Jourdain composed of 400 bombs customised by 400 artists from all over the world…
5. Artistic performances every day on the board of 6x3m setting up at the entrance of the space of Blancs Manteaux, like the one of Speedy Graphito
6. DJ VOODOÖO who played during the entire event
7. Performance CelloGraff, by IKANOGRAFIK
8. A wall of free expression setting up outside for artists who wanted to play with their bombs
9. A wall of Eastpak bags customised by artists and available for sale
10. Presentation of the book about the 3 years of The M.U.R.