The street art story
Street Art, comes and goes, for the bad luck of artists and the pleasure of pedestrians.
The misfortune of artists, because their art can last from a few hours to a few months on the walls and for the happiness of people who can imagine different pieces of art, every week-end.
The story of Street Art is very simple:
- Imagine an artist,
- The artist chooses the surface which he prefers, walls most of the time,
- He takes all his equipment : bombs, , marqueur pen, glue and brush…
- The artist is creating, giving life to his art,
- The result is amazing, just even in a few minutes…
You can see here a stencil created for the project « Street Art without Borders » in a little street between Cloitre Saint Merri street and Verrerie street in the Marais, in Paris.
- And one day, all these crazy artworks disappear, the « spaceman » remove all from the walls : it’s time to « anti-graffiti ». So sad!
- Having stayed for about 7 months, for some of artworks, were all destroyed on Tuesday, the 1st of June, 2010. But in the mean time, we are so looking forward to seeing new ones : the space is now yours, let’s go!
Once again, a big thanks to all of the artists who act and give life to our streets – StreetLove